Friday, December 15, 2006

Good News from our Orphanage

This week has been a very joyfilled week for families adopting from our orphange. We had 9 dossiers (adoption paperwork files) released from IBESR this week. 8 of them were released today! Praise God!! I'm so excited for all the families. What a wonderful Christmas gift - to know that their children are through a very important (and long!!) step in the process of adopting from Haiti.

So, you ask, what does that mean for us? Well, it means we are getting closer! I'm not sure how many dossiers are ahead of ours, but I don't think it's many!!

I would love to hear next week that we are out of IBESR, and I know God can totally do it, but I also know that this whole adoption is to happen in His perfect timing. So, if it's not next week we won't be crushed.

That's all for now!

No comments: