Wednesday, March 03, 2010

In

We are in the house. Last night was the first night in. The kids did great. I LOVE my bed and have missed it dearly. I am thankful to so many people for helping us get moved in!

No pictures yet. The boxes need to be gone before I post pictures.

We have the coolest view of the strip from our bedroom.

The kids are doing great. They like their new home, but are missing our friends.

Chuck and I both have done more than our backs can handle so the rest of the unpacking will be at a slower pace...

Thanks to anyone who has prayed for us over the last three months. I'm positive we were sustained by prayers.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Happy you all are settling in to your own place.

A friend from gel group came over last night for dinner. Later Nebyat said she and I had many "girl" friends. I was listing my girlfriends by name and did not say Juli; she quickly caught it and added you to the list.

You all are in OUR thoughts and prayers!
Terri

PS - the girls are settling into sleep by 9:15, Mike's out of town for 2 weeks, so if you feel like a chat, call me any night. I'll try to catch you, if not, in a few days after you settle.