Saturday, September 05, 2009

Gotcha Day

Well, the boys are in bed now and I'm wore out, but we had a magnificent first Gotcha Day!

Tristan spent the day with friends and we took the boys to the Zoo and to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner. We had a great time and took a bunch of pictures... but I'm way too tired tonight to download and post them. Sorry! I will definitely blog some thoughts and pictures sometime soon. In the meantime, just know that we had a great day, continue to be amazed by these two crazy little guys, and look forward to celebrating many more Gotcha Days!

3 comments:

Rose Anne said...

Happy 1st Gottcha Day Noah and Samuel!!
Juli, I can't believe it has already been a year..
we will look forward to the pictures when you get some rest...
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great time! I can't wait to see the pics. :)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW - Gotcha Day already. How cool!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!