Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Walking!

Tristan has been working on walking for well over a month now. He's been taking 2 or 3 steps and falling for a while now.

Lately he's been taking more steps together. He will take like 6 or 7 steps, but they are so tiny that he doesn't make it very far. But he is walking! Sometimes he looks drunk and sometimes he looks really stiff. And he's so proud of himself when he does it. As soon as we clap for him or call him to us, he plops down and fast crawls over. I guess he's still more comfortable with crawling.

I've been told my life will never be the same once this little guy is walking. Is it possible that I will be more tired than I already am??!!

While writing this post Tristan walked about 15 steps (he took a standing still break midway)! I think he is getting even closer to the real-deal walking!

5 comments:

TJ said...

Monumental week at your house!
Terri

kb said...

Awww. Fun times! :)

Anonymous said...

All my babies are growing up soo fast! They are all so cute.

Love,
Mom

Natalie said...

It won't be long before he's climbing the table and swinging from the light fixtures!

Anonymous said...

Mom....your baby grew up long ago...I'm going to be 30 next month. :)

Christi