Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Calling It!

I might regret this tomorrow, but...

I do believe...

Noah and Samuel are potty trained!!!!!

They wore underwear all day today with no accidents. That would include a 2+ hour nap. I woke them up and had them both go to the bathroom because I was too afraid to let them sleep any longer for fear of wet beds.

We are SO proud of them!!

And it only took until they were 3 years, 9 months, and 15 days. But whose counting, right??!! (And for the record we are totally fine with it taking this long considering all they have encountered in their little lives.) Oh, and they aren't nighttime potty trained yet. And that's okay. I mean, they sleep for 12ish hours. I can't wait that long!

Happy dancing!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!! Think of the saved money!
Give them a big kiss for me.

Love,
Mom

TJ said...

After the diapers you've experienced - you deserve to do the Happy Dance!
Love and miss ya'll!
Auntie Terri

Anonymous said...

YAY!! What do you plan to buy me with all the money you'll be saving on diapers?

hee hee!

Christi

Juli said...

Christi, I think all the diaper money will now be spent on Skittles and the water bill. They go a lot and flush a lot. And handwashing is quite the experience, too. :)

And for the record, Noah has never peed on my rug. Just yours.