Monday, June 30, 2008

Do You Want to Laugh??

I recently was directed to a fantastic blog and I really think you are missing out if you haven't read it yet. It's called "Stuff Christians Like." I promise that at some point you will read something that makes you pee in your pants (unless you are into daily kegel exercises - only then are you safe).

Here's the link: http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

Now, I will give a disclaimer. If you are super churchy, you will probably be offended. And I think it's a good thing for super churchy people to be offended, so please read it anyway.

2 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I love this site!

Courtney said...

I am going to check it out. I can always use a good laugh or two.

I think you need to spill the beans girl. Thsoe boys are coming home!!!