Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh How He Loves Us

The morning of December 19th Chuck and I were at our storage unit here in Las Vegas. Everything we owned was either in storage or in (or on top of) our van. We were all in the van and Chuck was securing everything on top of the van.

I was terrified. We were officially homeless (well, our home in Chesapeake was still ours but we no longer lived in it), heading to Chuck's brother's house for Christmas. I was exhausted from moving and travel and I was an emotional mess, just barely holding it together.

In that very low moment God saw fit to put this song on the radio. I made myself sing along, my words coming out just as a whisper through the tears. And in that hard moment I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Creator of the Universe loves me.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Don't you just love Christian radio? I love how God orchestrates things so that just the right song comes at just the right time when we need them!