Monday, February 05, 2007

In Need of Great Resources

Well, last weekend I ordered like 12 or so books, all on adoption, attachment, and parenting. I plan to read a bunch before the boys come home for 2 reasons: 1) So that I am as prepared as I can be - especially for attachment and bonding issues. 2) Because I probably won't get to read again uninterrupted for a long time. So, if you are reading this and have a favorite book on parenting or adoption, or attachment, or on general household organization - please either post a comment or email me at ittybitties@msn.com.

1 comment:

Doug and Steph said...

Juli and Chuck,

What a beautiful site you have here. I cried seeing how big your boys have gotten and reading about their nanny. What a beautiful woman. She truly knows what matters in life, doesn't she? Praise God for her! I can't wait to see the two of you with your boys........ :) Love, Stephanie